Low Carb Cucumber Dip/Spread
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into chunks
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly (optional)
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Trim away roots from base of green onion, place in food processor. Add cucumber to food processor bowl.
- Cover and process until coarsely chopped.
- Add cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to sealed container, cover and refrigerate overnight for flavors to blend.
Can be used as a dip for chips/vegetables, or as a light spread on a bagel. For a true low carb spread, enjoy on water crackers. Possibilities are endless!