Turkey and Potato Hash
- 2 large potatoes, thinly slides (about 3 cups)
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1.5 cups diced cooked turkey (6oz)
- 1.5 tsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 green onions, shopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet bring potatoes, water and onion to a boil; cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add turkey, Worcester, garlic, green onions, oils and hot pepper sauce, mix well.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until mixture begins to sizzle and water has evaporated.
- With spatula crape up crusty bits and stir them into uncooked mixture. Cook for about 10 minutes longer or until mixture is lightly browned, stirring often and scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan.
This recipe was tried and saved by Kirstie
Please note: Image does not depict recipe